#73 Ben Narasin (What makes a smart venture investor and how to find one?)
- 00:01:45 The genesis of Ben’s career as an entrepreneur and venture investor
- 00:18:57 Are valuations too high for seed stage Venture Capital rounds right now?
- 00:28:40 What are Ben’s best investments right now and what investments is Ben looking for?
- 00:34:53 Is there a better way for entrepreneurs to match with a VC? What should they look for?
- 00:44:59 How ben honed his skill at instant ‘lie detection’?
- 01:04:28 Can science fiction be an investment guide? What are Ben’s favorite science fiction books?
- 01:14:22 Will AI be a huge investment theme? Or is just a hype?
- 01:27:22 Will we go to Mars? Is it a good idea?
- 01:40:12 Is our inbuilt pioneering spirit rational? Will it pay off?
You may watch this episode on Youtube – #73 Ben Narasin (What makes a smart venture investor and how to find one).