#11 Peter Bordes (How entrepreneurs learn, what’s the future of entrepreneurship and will simulations take over soon?)
In this episode of The Judgment Call Podcast Peter Bordes and I talk about:
- What drove Peter to become a serial entrepreneur?
- What is the archetype of an entrepreneur composed of?
- Is the current path to success for many startups broken? Is the ‘old boys network’ still in charge of the IP pipeline?
- What impact does the ‘death if the industrial age’ have on the tech industry?
- How does Peter’s investment process work?
- Peter’s plan to incorporate a body of knowledge for successful entrepreneurship and building a business (the four pillars).
- Has Silicon Valley already moved into the cloud and left the local area?
- How will education work in the future? How will we motivate people to learn? How will we choose topics? What value does mentorship have?
- Are startup accelerators like YCombinator a good way for startups to grow?
- What role religion plays in entrepreneurship?
- How travel to other regions influenced Peter and what adventures he lived through.
- What is ‘positive PTSD’?
- How we have all been swept up by this person-to-person proganada (in order to sell more).
- Will we have an AI that prospects us from Big Tech propaganda soon?
- What will be the outcome the media upheaval?
- Will there be a singularity of knowledge accumulation soon?
- Do we live in a simulation? Will we simulate our own minds soon?
You can reach Peter on Linkedin.