#56 – Arnaud Collery (Happiness, Motivation, the life of a modern polymath)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Arnaud Collery and I talk about:
- 00:01:47 How Arnaud already had (full) careers as a leadership coach, inspirational speaker, actor, comedian, investment banker and philosopher at his young age.
- 00:10:26 Why ‘walking between worlds’ is such a cumbersome endeavor.
- 00:17:01 Why Europeans treat risk taking so much different than the US?
- 00:21:14 How Arnauld defines happiness?
- 00:28:32 Do we need traumatic experiences in our life to find our purpose?
- 00:36:01 Why some of most the most dangerous and violent regions of the world also bring out the most joy in people?
- 00:42:45 Is there a ‘happiness gene’?
- 00:49:01 Why we all want to be in ‘harmony with nature’? How society deals with a much newly customized ways of life and role models.
- 01:00:01 How Arnauld has hacked Hollywood.
- 01:25:01 How to spark motivation in people? How should we motivate our children?
- 01:36:29 What Arnauld thinks about extreme sports.
You can watch this episode on Youtube – Arnaud Collery (Happiness, Motivation, the life of a modern polymath).