#96 Alexander Bard (The philosophy of everything)
- 00:00:30 How Alexander and his co-author Jan have managed to produce such an enormous (and prophetic) body of written work over the last 20 years
- 00:04:43 What Alexander thinks about postmodernism?
- 00:09:01 What are ‘Netocrats‘? How is the world changing due to the Internet? Who is ready for the digital future and who is not?
- 00:14:01 What is the future of (representative) democracy and politics in general? What is a ‘sensocracy‘?
- 00:19:30 How should a ‘world government‘ work? How much subsidiarity will it allow? What role will ‘charter cities‘ play?
- 00:24:15 Will we be able to switch between city state benevolent dictatorships (i.e. will countries/ cities be run like companies) as part of our life?
- 00:27:01 Why was Jesus Christ actually killed & the surprising utility of ’empires’.
- 00:30:42 How our future laws are already emerging throughout Internet.
- 00:34:31 Is competition increasing for companies? Should we react with more collaboration to improve our competitiveness?
- 00:42:31 What role do Internet platforms play? Do they actually have a monopoly?
- 00:45:21 Is marketing as a whole evil? How has it changed over the years and how it is connected to ‘attentionalism‘? We will abolish advertising soon to protect our ‘sacred space’?
- 00:51:01 Why is productivity growth so low? Are we not daring enough? Is the focus on marketing (‘useless products’) to blame?
- 00:58:43 Why wars (as terrible as they are) are good measures of productivity and ideology.
- 00:59:55 After the ‘Death of God’ and the ‘Death of the Individual’ how are we now orient ourselves?
- 01:07:32 Why ‘native tribes’ don’t see a crisis of meaning or depression currently? Why some religions are more static than others.
- 01:11:23 What is our best bet for a future religion? Is it likely to emerge or will we have to live with many parallel truths? Will we see ‘weird activism’ instead?
- 01:18:11 Why the world will look more like India and Singapore soon?
- 01:24:12 What surprised Alexander the most (compared to his predictions) the within the last 20 years?
- 01:26:58 What will happen in 2038? Will AGI actually emerge by itself?
- 01:31:01 Are we (co-)created by an alien intelligence? Is the multiverse theory useful? Should we investigate spacetime more thoroughly?
You may watch this episode on Youtube – #96 Alexander Bard (The philosophy of everything).
Alexander Bard is a musician, author, lecturer, artist, songwriter, music producer, political activist and philosopher.
Big Thanks to our Sponsors!
ExpressVPN – Claim back your Internet privacy for less than $10 a month!