#98 Max Wiethe (The state of financial industry and financial media)
- 00:03:30 What regulation should we employ in the financial industry? Does it make us more safe?
- 00:10:57 How Max got into his current career and what he has learned from his interviewees.
- 00:17:01 Is the world going crazy? Is the ‘attentionalism’ already changing people and is the financial industry a good showcase for this? Is ‘career risk’ actually the most important part of financial decision making? How should ‘risk taking’ work in the financial industry?
- 00:27:00 What is the state of financial media? Why is holding up better than other parts of journalism?
- 00:36:01 Which opportunities are available in the finance sector? Are entrepreneurial opportunities in other sectors of the economy really harder to come by than a few decades ago?
- 00:41:16 Will machines take over everything but marketing and sales? Are humans competitive vs. machines in terms of making complex decisions?
- 00:56:16 Will we see the ‘rise of independent curators’ in the financial industry?
- 01:10:30 Have preferences for earning money changed? Is quality of life more important than high earnings?
- 01:20:11 Will exploring new planets (and the possibilities of discovering assets) change the society on earth forever?
You may watch this episode on Youtube – Max Wiethe (The state of financial industry and financial journalism).
Big Thanks to our Sponsors!
ExpressVPN – Claim back your Internet privacy for less than $10 a month!