#95 Imran Lakha (How to use option strategies to improve your market edge)
- 00:00:38 How Imran found his way from Wall Street to teaching option strategies at Options Insight.
- 00:09:42 What retail traders should learn before trading options. Why meme stocks options are such a ‘rational choice’ right now?
- 00:14:42 Where are the best opportunities for trading options to still have an edge?
- 00:24:45 What is Imran’s view on the delation/inflation scenario? Are commodities a good hedge?
- 00:29:35 Why does a ‘rational investor’ buy negative yielding bonds (or very low yielding bonds) at all considering the inflation risk?
- 00:36:35 Did Softbank successfully manipulate the stock market for mid-tier tech stocks in 2020?
- 00:43:19 Is there a ‘low risk’ strategy to buy/sell volatility?
- 00:48:56 What are excellent, low risk hedging strategies for a portfolio? Can a option based ‘hedge’ actually make money?
- 01:03:15 What is the strong relationship between low interest rates and money losing tech companies?
- 01:08:10 Is there are place for ‘value investors’ left? Why does the investment world basically just ‘bet on more free money’ instead?
- 01:13:14 What is Imran’s strategy to use options trading Bitcoin upside/ downside?
You may watch this episode on Youtube – #95 Imran Lakha (How to use option strategies to improve your market edge).
Big Thanks to our Sponsors!
ExpressVPN – Claim back your Internet privacy for less than $10 a month!