Judgment Call Episode #03 Amit Rathore
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Amit and I talk about:
- How the Internet monopolies like Facebook and Google have shaped our life and prevented upstart innovation
- How ‘social-to-social commerce’ works.
- How the ‘data giants’ usurp data from anyone without their ‘expressed’ consent
- What meditation does for your mind and how to think more clear
- How Awake may change we do social commerce
- How many universes there are?
- How does consciousness actually work and what makes it different than a dream?
- Do we have free will?
Amit Rathore is a 40 year old serial entrepreneur and angel investor based in San Mateo, CA. Since 2003 he has focused on AI, media, commerce, and FinTech verticals.
He is the founder of AwakeVC, a private equity holdings company focused on creating 100M jobs by enabling 10M new technology ventures globally.