Judgment Call Episode #04 Pablo Fetter
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Pablo and I talk about:
- How travel and new languages shape you and the way you think.
- How Venture Capital has changed and what’s the future of VC (incl. the Middle East).
- Why Dubai took off and how it can be replicated in another place?
- Why Private Education has grown all over the world so quickly.
- What is the future of K-12 education and the degrees needed?
- How memories are stored in our brain and how reliable are they?
- Did evolution give us consciousness?
- Why globalization is reversing.
- Will there be a US / Chinese conflict in the next 10 years?
Pablo is an engineer, turned investment professional (in Venture Capital, Private Equity and public equities), turned education entrepreneur. In a career spanning over a quarter century Pablo has been fortunate to live and work in seven countries in Europe, South America, Asia and the Middle East and to become proficient in four languages along the way.
You can reach Pablo on LinkedIn.