#37 – Amit Mehta (The future of the automotive industry)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Amit Mehta and I talk about:
- How the automotive industry is structured (i.e. tiered) and how innovation works in that industry
- Why Electric Vehicles (EVs) are so expensive in the US?
- Will Apple ‘corner’ the market for Electric Vehicles soon?
- Are autonomous vehicle ‘just around the corner’?
- What is the discussion about LIDAR sensors and radar all about?
- What role will AI play in the automotive industry?
- And much more!
You may watch this episode in 4K resolution on Youtube – The Judgment Call Podcast Episode #37 – Amit Mehta (The future of the automotive industry).
Amid Mehta is the Head of Innovation at North American Lighting and host of the Mobility Now Podcast.
You may reach Amit via LinkedIn.