#94 Erik Lentz (How to build an actual warp drive)
- 00:00:14 The short history of Erik’s discovery (and theory) of faster than light speed travel.
- 00:06:20 How Faster Than Light Speed travel would actually work?
- 00:16:20 How much energy would be required for a warp drive propulsion? Is there enough energy in the universe to make faster than light speed travel feasible?
- 00:25:29 Why the ‘twin paradox’ will be solved with a warp drive?
- 00:32:47 Did Stargate get the ‘warp’ drive idea right after all?
- 00:39:13 Are Black Holes a form of cosmic pollution left over by ‘misconnecting warp drives’?
- 00:44:50 Is time the same for everyone in the universe?
- 00:50:10 What compels us to be pioneers?
- 00:53:05 Do we live in a simulation?
- 01:03:43 What are other ‘faster than light’ phenomena in the universe?
- 01:14:34 How does ‘dark energy/ dark matter’ work? What do we know about it?
- 01:25:10 Are there more dimensions than the four we can easily interact with? Does time exist without a conscious observer?
You may watch this episode on Youtube – #94 Erik Lentz (How to build an actual warp drive).
Apologies for the sound quality during the first few minutes – it gets much better after the initial five minutes!
Erik Lentz is a Ph.D. physicist and focuses on the theoretical, computational, and experimental aspects of searching for dark matter as well as faster than light travel.
Big Thanks to our Sponsors!
ExpressVPN – Claim back your Internet privacy for less than $10 a month!