#31 Nick Shelton (How to do networking right)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Nick Shelton and I talk about:
- Why spamming yourself with marketing newsletters is a good way to start building your personal network.
- Why curiosity is a superpower.
- Why we network less in person?
- Why social networks have changed the distribution of friendships around the world?
- Has COVID changed the world of networking permanently?
- and much more about building friendships and human psychology.
You can watch this episode on Youtube in 4K resolution – The Judgment Call Podcast Episode #31 Nick Shelton (How to do networking right).
Nick Shelton is an entrepreneur and author of the book An Introvert’s Guide to World Domination: Become a High Level Networker and Upgrade Your Life – now available on Amazon.
You can reach Nick via his LinkedIn page.