#44 – Bernard Moon (Accelerator Investing gone global)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Bernard Moon and I talk about:
- What is the right amount of co-founders and how can you validate if a co-founder is a great fit? Is a seasoned entrepreneur or college drop-out the better choice?
- How SparkLabs Global Ventures found success investing in companies in Asia (especially in South Korea and Australia).
- Is attention more important than money as a startup?
- What influence does religion have on entrepreneurship?
- Are we in a simulation (and Bernard’s surprising answer!)
- How to do Basic Research right.
- and much more!
You can watch this episode on Youtube – The Judgment Call Podcast Episode #44 – Bernard Moon (Accelerator Investing gone global).