#45 – Herbert Blank (A deep dive into ETFs and alternative data)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Herbert Blank and I talk about:
- Why ETFs are surprisingly similar to Mutual Funds? And why they are a great tool for retail investors.
- Does ETF trading skew the price in the close auction of public markets? How do Hedge Funds take advantage of it?
- Why the market for ‘alternative data’ is so hot right now? And why ‘curve fitting’ is an increasing problem.
- Why ‘value investing’ is in trouble?
- Why ETFs are intrinsically better at rebalancing your portfolio than most investors?
- and much more!
You may watch this episode on Youtube – The Judgment Call Podcast Episode #45 – Herbert Blank (A deep dive into ETFs and alternative data).