The Judgment Call Podcast Episode #22 Aaron Fulkerson (How we learn about and explore the world)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Aaron Fulkerson and I talk about:
- The very short history of information sharing inside an enterprise and open-source distributions (and Mindtouch!)
- What punk rock and entrepreneurship have in common?
- What social media does to our children?
- Did the Facebook algorithm change in 2015 start the polarization of the world we currently see?
- How Youtube has been changing the world of education already.
- Is success early in your life a curse or blessing?
- What is the best age to discover philosophy?
- And much more!
Aaron Fulkerson is a serial entrepreneur. He is the founder and former CEO of Mindtouch and is now working with ServiceNOW.
You can reach Aaron via LinkedIn.