The Judgment Call Podcast Episode #25 Charles-Louis Allizard (Digital Nomadism, the future of education, France’s legacy)
In this episode of The Judgment call Podcast Charles-Louis Allizard and I talk about:
- What distinguishes ‘Digital Nomadism‘ and tourism?
- Why personal travel is way to ‘world peace’.
- What are the positives and negatives of ‘Digital Nomadism’? Is ‘Digital Nomadism’ an expression of the reduced entrepreneurial opportunities in many developed economies?
- Is loneliness a necessary downside of travel? What role does fulfilling your own purpose play in that?
- What is the future of education? How does the concept of ‘atomic knowledge’ shape learning?
- How languages shape our thinking and awareness of things around us.
- France’s legacy in Europe and in the world.
- And much more.
View this episode on Youtube in 4K resolution.
Charles-Louis Allizard is a web developer, entrepreneur, digital nomad, lecturer and is directing web documentaries in his free time.
You can reach Charles via his website.