#32 Nick Laqua (Hong Kong, IT enterprise architecture & Artificial Intelligence)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Nick Laqua and I talk about:
- What made Nick venture from Germany to Australia and Hong Kong?
- How Hong Kong struggles to keep its identity after the recent absorption by China.
- How airlines deal with their aging IT infrastructure? And how Cathay Pacific in particular overcame these challenges.
- What role AI will play in the corporate environment.
- Is ‘Free Will’ real and how AI challenges that belief.
- and much more!
You can watch this episode on Youtube – The Judgment Call Podcast Episode #32 Nick Laqua (Hong Kong, IT enterprise architecture).
Nick Laqua is a technologist and specializes in IT enterprise architecture. After heading a team to change the enterprise architecture of Cathay Pacific he now works at Mox Bank Hong Kong.
You can reach Nick via LinkedIn.