#63 Peter Sølling (Optimal Altruism, Sentience, Our onramp to the Singularity)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Peter Sølling and I talk about:
- 00:01:43 the genesis of Peter’s Optimal Altruism project
- 00:15:13 What set of technologies does Peter expect going into the Singularity? And in what order?
- 00:25:01 Have we just lived through a lost decade in technology adoption?
- 00:34:01 How could ‘free energy’ change life on earth?
- 00:48:49 Does Free Will exist? Will it be affected by the Singularity?
- 01:04:57 The amazing story of the 12th Planet by Zechariah Sitchin and Intelligent Design.
- 01:12:41 Do we live in a simulation?
- 01:32:41 What is creativity and why we need more of it? How do we enable learning based on motivation?
- And much more!
You can watch this episode on – #63 Peter Sølling (Optimal Altruism, Sentience, Our onramp to the Singularity).
Find more episodes from the Judgment Call Podcast: