The Judgment Call Episode #09 Kelly Perdew (How to leverage curiosity, social capital and intuition into great businesses)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Podcast Kelly and I talk about:
- How much you should specialize early in your life.
- Should you listen to ‘billionaire mentors’?
- Are military values are great basis for entrepreneurship? Is leadership training a predictor for start-up success?
- Why gretel.ai and id.me are some of Moonshot Capital’s best investments.
- How did COVID change the ‘deal flow’ for Venture Capital firms?
- What impact will Crowdfunding have on Venture Capital?
- What impact does religion have on entrepreneurship?
Kelly is a VC, Entrepreneur, Military Veteran, Winner of Season 2 – The Apprentice, and father of twins. Kelly is the co-founder & Managing General Partner of Moonshots Capital.
You can reach Kelly on LinkedIn.
P.S. Apologies for my audio quality – this will get much better very soon!