#92 Peter Voss (How and when will we build really intelligent machines?)
- 00:00:30 How did Peter get started studying intelligence and how he envisions computers and AI should become more intelligent?
- 00:06:31 What better approach can we take to build a thinking machine?
- 00:12:18 When will we have machines that can build and improve themselves?
- 00:16:50 How will the third wave of AI look like?
- 00:19:06 Is GPT-3 like magic or is it a failure?
- 00:21:06 Will we need to create a ‘Free Will’ to create an intelligence machine?
- 00:34:10 How self awareness and abstract concepts are a necessary predecessor to real intelligence?
- 00:39:49 Is overly logical thinking a hindrance in modelling ‘social functions’ in computers?
- 00:45:41 Can ‘real intelligence’ be an emergent property of ‘dumber algorithms’?
- 00:49:09 How aigo.ai is creating a chatbot with a brain?
- 00:59:03 How does aigo.ai learn from customer interactions?
- 01:12:15 Will we all live the lifes of kings soon? What abundance can we expect from the Singularity?
- 01:21:15 How much money should be allocated ‘Third Wave AI’?
You may watch this episode on Youtube – # 92 Peter Voss (How and when will we build really intelligent machines?).
Peter Voss is a serial entrepreneur and currently runs aigo.ai. The company implements a ‘Third Wave of AI’ with deep understanding of natural language, have short- and long-term memory, learn interactively, use context, and are able to reason and hold meaningful ongoing conversations.
Big Thanks to our Sponsors!
ExpressVPN – Claim back your Internet privacy for less than $10 a month!