#71 Prabhu Guptara (Hinduism, India, the world’s monetary system)
- 00:10:12 Why Europe chooses to be a late adopter (rather than an early adopter)?
- 00:16:19 Are cryptocurrencies and the blockchain a threat to traditional banks?
- 00:22:46 What impact will cheap/free education have on the world?
- 00:30:12 Why India seems to be eternally high on potential but low on promises kept.
- 00:38:02 The role of Hinduism and the caste system in India.
- 00:57:15 What is the impact of the Bengali Renaissance on India and the world?
- 01:10:03 What is the best way to protect minorities in a democracy?
- 01:13:19 Do zero percent interest rates mean we have given up on economic growth?
You may watch this episode on Youtube – #71 Prabhu Guptara (Hinduism, India, the world’s monetary system).
Prabhu Guptara was for many years Executive Director at WOLFSBERG – The Platform for Executive and Business Development (a subsidiary of UBS). Prabhu Guptara specializes in exploring the impact which technology has on business companies as well as on societies around the world.