#62 Jim Rogers (When is the next crash coming/ Inflation or deflation / Jim’s favorite list of countries to invest in right now)
- 00:01:47 How the world has changed since Jim Rogers first published Investment Biker and Adventure Capitalist?
- 00:06:23 Are looking at another stock market crash? When will it happen? Will technology (and productivity growth) be around to save us?
- 00:12:53 Are we headed for a drop of 50-80% in stock prices?
- 00:15:24 Is the Fed responsible for the bubble?
- 00:18:07 Are we headed for inflation or deflation according to Jim? Is the dollar gonna suffer?
- 00:26:26 Is Asia the future? What indicators show us that many countries in Asia are ahead of the US?
- 00:32:53 Is America with one billion citizens a good idea?
- 00:40:55 Jim Rogers’ surprising list of favorite countries to invest in.
- and much more!
You may watch this episode on Youtube – #62 Jim Rogers (When is the next crash coming/ Inflation or deflation / Jim’s favorite list of countries to invest in right now).
Jim Rogers is an investor and financial commentator based in Singapore. Jim is the author of eight books including the bestselling Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip.
Find more episodes from the Judgment Call Podcast: