#29 Greg Raiz (How to do angel investing right)
In this episode of the Judgment Call Episode Greg Raiz and I talk about:
- How to manage the different timelines and motivations of angel investors, VCs and entrepreneurs?
- How Greg got started with his popular Youtube channel.
- How the ‘core value’ of entrepreneurship in the USA has changed over time?
- What roles does a platform play for entrepreneurship?
- Is capital less important than attention these days?
- How does risk assessment work for venture investors? And what is Greg’s golden rule before asking for money?
- How will the singularity impact our lives?
- Is the ‘Big stagnation’ real?
- and much more!
Greg Raiz is the founder of Raizlabs a mobile and web application design and development.
Greg started angel investing in Boston in 2017 and has invested in over a dozen companies to date. His interests are in companies that are improving lives through technology and design. Companies that have a clear vision, mission, team and plan are most interesting.
You may reach Greg via LinkedIn.