Judgment Call Episode #07 Darren Marble (Crowdfunding explained) – Recorded 2020/12/19
In this episode of the The Judgment Call Podcast Darren and I talk about:
- What lead Darren to become a serial entrepreneur
- The dilemma of choosing a career path and the emotional toll of being a serial entrepreneur
- Has the adoption of technology slowed down and what to expect in the next 20 years?
- How does crowdfunding work? What amounts can companies raise right now and in the near future?
- How do crypto based funding rounds work (and ICOs) compared to crowdfunding?
- What business do best using crowdfunding?
- What does issuance.com provide for startups and what’s the “Going Public” show?
- What is the role of religion in entrepreneurship?
Darren Marble is the CEO of Issuance.com, the leading provider of technology and marketing solutions for Reg A+ issuers raising capital in the US and Canada. issuance.com’ clients have raised over $250 million to date.
Darren is also the Executive Producer of Going Public®, a new original series that allows viewers to invest in IPOs.
You can reach Darren on Linkedin.