#86 Marc Faber (Gloom Boom & Doom)
- 00:00:36 What great investors does Marc admire?
- 00:05:20 Why the world’s policy to print money (in Japan, Europe and the US now) is misguided and prohibits innovation?
- 00:13:32 Is the ‘socialist utopia’ upon us? What will happen to inflation? Why do we need a ‘Central Bank’ in the first place?
- 00:23:48 Will we be able to escape the current malaise with exponential technology growth?
- 00:28:45 Is there a ‘revolutionary period’ on the horizon?
- 00:35:01 Will we see a massive bank failure like Lehman Brothers again?
- 00:42:33 How China got so successful relative to the US and Western Europe? Will these powers clash in the foreseeable future?
- 00:53:42 Is America’s influence in the world a positive or negative force? Why it should lead more by example.
Marc Faber is the publisher of the GLOOM BOOM & DOOM report and is a world famous investor known for his ‘contrarian’ investment approach.
You may watch this episode on Youtube – #86 Marc Faber (Gloom Boom & Doom).
Big Thanks to our Sponsors!
ExpressVPN – Claim back your Internet privacy for less than $10 a month!