#19 Evan Weber (Mastering Digital Marketing)
In this episode Evan Weber and I talk about:
- How the digital marketing landscape has changed over the years?
- How affordable advertising opportunities have driven entrepreneurial success.
- What the Shopify platform has done for ecommerce sites?
- Can you derive high value traffic from TikTok?
- Will there be a ‘privacy backlash’ from the intrusion of our privacy by Facebook or Google?
- Did Google’s / Facebook’s high prices reduce entrepreneurship during the last few years?
- Why are subscription revenue businesses so hot right now?
- and much more!
Evan Weber has been breathing digital marketing for over 20 years. With his own digital marketing agency he has been working with 300+ companies to improve their marketing efforts. Evan has also been a speaker at various digital marketing industry events.
You can reach Evan via LinkedIn.