#80 Brian Gannon (How software is eating the hardware industry & what’s wrong with innovation)
- 00:01:20 The genesis of the Loop device as an idea and business.
- 00:07:07 Why Loop considers itself much more a software than a hardware company?
- 00:10:56 Is hardware development going the way of software – make it once and sell it almost an unlimited time? How does one get started with developing hardware in China?
- 00:24:24 Is complexity the domain of humans? Will everything else be taken over by AI? Should everything in life be free? Is technology already delivering on this? Is work completely optional?
- 00:38:16 Are we not daring enough in the startup industry? Why did we give up on the sci-fi dreams of the 1960s and 1970s.
- 00:43:14 Is regulation and politics the real hindrance to innovation? Why do people go into extreme memes?
You may watch this episode on Youtube – #80 Brian Gannon (How software is eating the Hardware industry & what’s wrong with innovation).
Big Thanks to our Sponsors!
ExpressVPN – Claim back your Internet privacy for less than $10 a month!