- 00:00:25 How Jesse has redefined ‘value investing’ for himself?
- 00:04:20 How momentum and trend investing has become so strong? Are contrarian investors able to tae advantage of the short cycles?
- 00:07:43 Is the ‘Fed put’ real? Can we slowly depreciate out of the current mania?
- 00:12:01 Are inflation expectations really rising? Is asset allocation broken?
- 00:28:10 Is energy a good investment short term / long term?
- 00:31:52 How Jesse deals with finding a catalyst for his investments?
- 00:37:12 Jesse’s take on crypto currencies? Will a crypto mania create real economic growth?
- 00:47:13 How does the financial industry cope with the enormous amount of disruption? Have hedge funds outsourced their thinking to algorithms?
- 00:59:30 How humans will have to adopt to increasing complexity to stay ahead of AI in the financial industry?
- 01:01:32 Are ‘Hedge Funds’ still able to build ‘money machines’?
- 01:08:32 Will the dollar as the reserve currency survive the next 20 years?
You may watch this episode in Youtube – #83 Jesse Felder (The state of the US economic malaise).
Jesse Felder publishes the The Felder Report and also hosts and produces the Superinvestors and the Art of Worldly Wisdom podcast.
Big Thanks to our Sponsors!
ExpressVPN – Claim back your Internet privacy for less than $10 a month!